Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Introduction as a Zutter Zister

    I am so excited to share my first blog post as a Zutter Zister that went live May 9th on the Bind-it-All Blog titled "A Little Whimzee and a Sweet Mother's Day Mini".  I created  a special order album for Mother's Day using the feminine, vintage line from Crate Paper, Portrait Collection. I was so excited and a bit nervous to be posting among so many other talented ladies, but I think I showed off my style and a bit of my personality in this post through my project and hope everyone enjoyed it. 
    This was a very hard album to part with! I albsolutely fell in love with the colors and the fun butterflies scattered throughout. However, my friend and customer was giving this to a very important lady in her life for Mother's Day, so that makes it a bit easier. :) Hope you are following the Bind-it-All Blog so that you can keep up with my journey as a Zutter Zister this year and get to see some of the fun stuff I get to create as part of this amazing design team.






Best,
Heather