Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Birthday Bling

Hello friends! Just wanted to share a few of my birthday goodies that I received this year from my amazing friends. I truly love hand made gifts, whether it's a card from my kids or something someone crafted. Here are some of the amazing gifts I received and will cherish forever!
Owl Cup Cozy from my friend Pattie

Owl Cup my friend my dear friend Sahnda Marie

Keep Calm and Make Coffee beeswax art from my sister Jessica!

Coffee Queen t-shirt ordered by my dear friend Sahnda Marie
See a pattern? Coffee and owls, two of my favorite things! I am such a lucky girl! Have a wonderful week friends. :0)


1 comment:

Sahnda Marie said...

I'm glad I was able to be a part of your special day (: It's nice to have finally found a true friend.
BTW...the owl mug looks adorable sitting in the buttons!